We have designed financial statements to provide maximum flexibility to accommodate not only the varied requirements of your clients, but also your preferences in presentation and appearance.
Some of the features of our financial statements include:
- Easily choose between a corporation, partnership, proprietorship, or not-for-profit organization.
- ASPE and ASNPO reporting
- CAS audit report
- Select various presentation options at the click of a button.
- Select from a library of common notes to financial statements, and easily add your own.
- Selecting the engagement type resets the presentation accordingly.
- Choose between direct and indirect cash flow presentation.
- Most cash flow items require no action for correct presentation.
- Optional Comprehensive Income Statement for corporations
- Optional fair value reporting in Net Assets of Not-for-profit organizations
Our newest release is even more flexible than ever before. Where else can you get these features at these prices?
Screenshots are viewable on this website. Click "Return to Template Features" below.
The link below provides a view of printed financial statements for an audit of a simple not-for-profit organization using Canadian Auditing Standards and Accounting Standards for Not-for-Profit Organizations.