A "Virtual Partner" for the sole practitioner or small firm
If your experience is similar to many sole practitioners, you often wish you had a partner to consult regarding everyday issues; someone with public practice experience that you could “bounce technical ideas off of”. A common downside to the independence afforded by a sole practice is the potential isolation and the apparent need to be knowledgeable in all areas.
Now you have a new option to address these issues!
Your "Virtual Partner" is just a phone call away! We have provided a service since 2002 that we believe is unique. We invite you to join the other small firms who are already enjoying the benefits of this service.
Your consulting contract includes:
- Toll-free telephone or secure e-mail support on issues of your choice
- Support for CaseWare or CaseView issues
- Affordable hourly rates
- Confidentiality guaranteed
- Non-competition guaranteed
- Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back
Examples of telephone and e-mail support:
- Support on a GAAP or GAAS issue
- Support on a tax planning or financial planning issue
- Advice on practice management issues
- Documents may be sent by e-mail for review and comments
In short, any topic you would expect a partner to provide advice on, you can expect from your team at D J McNeill Consultants Inc.
Your "Virtual Partner" Team
Click on "About Us" below to learn more about the background of our consulting personnel.